Ever regretted pre ordering a game?

Henrywrites

90 And Up! VPL Member
Approved VPL Writer
Feb 22, 2024
Pre ordering a game is a cool way to get some form of discounts and also a way to play your favorite games. Have you ever regretted pre ordering a game? What is the name of the game?

Yes, I did, I wasted my money on Guild Wars 2. It was great until you go to the end game, and then the game fell on its face because there wasn't anything fun to do. So I quit and never played it again.

Reactions: Henrywrites
Yes, I did, I wasted my money on Guild Wars 2. It was great until you go to the end game, and then the game fell on its face because there wasn't anything fun to do. So I quit and never played it again.

Games with poor ending aren't worth it. I will feel angry playing those kinds of games as well. I was planning to have a look at Guild Wars 2, but it seems it is not worth it at all.

I rarely pre-order and only from game makers that are known to release playable versions. So many games come out broken of late :(
Yes, this seems to be the motto. Push out a beta game and make people pay full price to beta test the game and patch later. And some times they don't even bother to patch the game.

I have had regret in pre-ordering a game in the past, yes. It was back when I pre-ordered Grand Theft Auto 4 and got it on midnight release and I remember being very excited to get the game and jump in and play.

I don't know why but I could never fully get into Grand Theft Auto 4 and I felt it was a pre-order that was a waste for me.