Favorite Mario Game

There are too many to name. However, as for Paper Mario, that was one that I didn't understand, but maybe with help I would have liked it. Also, I can say the same for the Super Mario Sunshine, to a lesser extent.

I hate to say it, but I am old school here. I grew up on the NES my parents bought me one in 1985. And it came with Super Mario Brothers and Duck hunt. I can't even begin to count how many hours I put into that game. I knew all the warps and how to get more lives etc. Good times for sure!

I have a lot of memories, very good memories playing Super Mario games as a kid with my brothers, cousin and even my mum.

One Mario game that screams out at me though and the one that has to be my all-time favourite is Yoshi's Island.

Yoshi's Island was a game in which you saw Yoshi going through the different levels whilst taking care of baby Mario on your back. I loved that game and I am so happy to know that it is available on Nintendo Switch with Nintendo Switch Online.

One of my all-time favorite old games is Super Mario Bros. (1985). I love playing it on our PlayStation, and I still do. One of the reasons I enjoy this game so much is how simple its mechanics are to understand and master. It serves as a reminder of the good old days. Moreover, it is a cross-platform game that's quite flexible.

I really enjoy American football games on Nintendo also. Well, one I like a lot is Madden Football. Who has tried that one? It's really cool, but it has a learning curve, which is to be expected.