Have you ever played an MMORPG?

Hell, there aren't really many sub based MMOs out there anymore anyway. I can probably count them on 1 hand!!
That's because it takes so much time to put into one of these games to get anything out of it and another reason is there are not many people willing to pay monthly for these types of games.

Reactions: zoldos
That's because it takes so much time to put into one of these games to get anything out of it and another reason is there are not many people willing to pay monthly for these types of games.
I hear ya. All the free ones seem to have microtransactions though, but I don't mind them. If I play a "free" on-line game, and I enjoy it, I'll happily buy stuff or get in game currency.

Reactions: Soulwatcher
I hear ya. All the free ones seem to have microtransactions though, but I don't mind them. If I play a "free" on-line game, and I enjoy it, I'll happily buy stuff or get in game currency.
When I played the Elder Scrolls Online it was $14.99 for a sub and they gave you 1,600 crowns which is currency to buy stuff in the in-game store. You can also buy crowns if you want to.