How many times have you taken a break from playing?

Heatman

90 And Up! VPL Member
Apr 11, 2024
There's always burnout with playing any kind of video games including virtual pet sites games or the mobile version of the games. I have been playing 19 years on Neopets and 15 years on Marapets. I've been burnt out a few times and taken months off playing.

Do you take break often from playing your favorite virtual pet sites games?

At the moment, I would say due to work I am taking a much longer break than I normally would due to my work commitments and as much as I do miss playing, I like to stay on top of my work schedule as well so I push myself to do that.

At the moment, I would say due to work I am taking a much longer break than I normally would due to my work commitments and as much as I do miss playing, I like to stay on top of my work schedule as well so I push myself to do that.
Unfortunately, work will always come first because that's what pays the bills. Yes, playing video games is fun but fun won't pay your bills.

I 100% agree with this, work should come before anything else in life except for family.

Reactions: Heatman
I 100% agree with this, work should come before anything else in life except for family.
Bills and your responsibility doesn't give you a second chance. When they are due, it's a must they are paid almost immediately. It's why they can never be compromised with.

I’ve taken breaks from playing a few times. I’ve been playing pet sites for about 20 years now. The longest break I’ve ever taken from playing was about 8 months or so.

Reactions: Soulwatcher
Bills and your responsibility doesn't give you a second chance. When they are due, it's a must they are paid almost immediately. It's why they can never be compromised with.
OH! I 100% agree, every time I get paid the first thing that I do is pay all the bills and then we buy food, gas, etc with what is left over.

Reactions: Heatman
It's lucky you can put your Tamahotchis released today in Holiday mode otherwise mine would die every day! Definitely don't have the time i used to when i was a kid.

OH! I 100% agree, every time I get paid the first thing that I do is pay all the bills and then we buy food, gas, etc with what is left over.
It is the reason why whenever there is anything that is going to interfere with my work, I will try as much as possible to handle that immediately so that I don't have challenges with my source of income.