Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar opening up for beta September 16 - Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $300 posting contest ends on October 14th

Mavunova looking for staff

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by Corsair, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Once there was a power beast of ages old who longed for the days when animals and humans lived together off the land. So she escapes from earth and takes select humans and animal so she can make a paradise. All was well for many years but a dark shadow was cast when a enemy of time forgotten made her self known. Naniquan the ancient foe of the beast's blood line had come to seek her revenge. Turning the animal in to monsters and driving to humans to madness.

All staff Paid or Volunteers will be put on a pending status for a week before becoming official staff. This is do to a lot of people applying to staff and never coming back. Not this is one active which means i your INACTIVE for four days with out warning before you pending week is up you will be demoted to a member and will have to reapply. After becoming full staff you only need stop by once a week however friendly active staff is what we are looking for.

Feel free to apply here: Staff Application Forms. If you have any questions or would like to know more about the project post here.

◆ Artist
    ◆ Graphic Designers
    ◆ Writers
    ◆ Moderators

[​IMG]

-Grand Corsair

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Should I submit a form?

3. Oh! I might try this out :) haha

4. Good luck, Corsair. I have to say... I love your items.​

5. If your interested in the job by all means do.

6. I will do it tomorrow, when Im not tired so I can sound.. correct haha xD

7. I registered and am signed in but it keeps saying: "You must be registered and signed in to use this feature."

8. how odd it was working not to long ago. Let me play around with it.

9. I must have messed up the script you''l have to use a manual form:

Name:
    Applying For:
    Time Zone:
    Looking position thats:
    Portfolio:(optional)
    Examples:
    Past experience
    About(optional):

10. okay. /goes to submit

11. I'm going to go sign up now :)

12. "Looking position thats:"

What does this mean?

13. It was meant to say "Looking for a position that's:" as in Temporary or Permanent.

14. Oh.. Haha it confused me xD Thank you.

15. who drew these gorgeous pets/last 3 images?

16. I think I might apply for this :)

17. Pome the one in the middle was draw by me and the other two were done by a user named Seven. Sadly she is no longer part of the VP community.

18. @CorsairCorsair
    Sorry for being inactive.
    Real life has been horrible to me lately.. :c
    But yeah, I'm going to be more active. c:

#18 Martyn, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  19. It's ok I understand life can get a bit complicated at times I don't hold that against you.

#19 Corsair, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  20. Got your PM over there xD Ill respond soon