Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

VPL hit 100,000 posts!!

Discussion in 'Updates And Feedback' started by Gabby, Jun 30, 2012.

1. WOO! All that staying up late tonight really paid off to see this <3 I am soo proud to see we reached our goal. :3
    I can't wait until @cpvr @electric_blue_kirby @Lewis @Michi @Wrath @TheTeen @Drea sees this. :D

Celebration, anyone?!

:style

xD Now I'm going to bed. :sleep1:

#1 Gabby, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. W00t! Was thinking it would click over tomorrow but it did tonight. :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, same here, but I think our gabbing helped a lot. Haha, gabbing! <3 Get the pun? xD

4. Haha yep XD

• Like Like x 2
  5. I think it's time for bed for me. xD I'm making cheesy puns.

I'm so happy we were able to be online to see VPL hit 100k. My only regret is the others weren't here to see it. D: But hey, at least they will get online and see the wonderful news!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I managed to see that xD

Grats everyone : D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Congratulations everyone!

• Like Like x 2
  8. I think its fair to say we should celebrate with some awesome achievement gifs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Woot! @cpvrcpvr is gonna go crazy when he sees this! Congrats everybody! A well deserved milestone!

#9 Corleone, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  10. Wooo 100,000 posts ^-^

11. @GabbyGabby @EvolutionEvolution @RomanyRomany @CorleoneCorleone
    @DuckyDucky @LewisLewis
    Great work everyone including our wonderful community. This is a great milestone for us and it really impresses me. I'm so proud of everyone's hard work and dedication. How does our next goal of 200k posts sound? And we'd celebrate this milestone in August with a $100 posting contest.:style

And Romany, those gifs are epic!

#11 cpvr, Jun 30, 2012
  12. @cpvrcpvr

Lol! 200k C:

#12 Jammybee, Jun 30, 2012
  13. I think its very possible.

We've been back online since January 21, 2011:

So how long did it take us to hit 100k?:style

#13 cpvr, Jun 30, 2012
  14. One year, 6 months, 9 days c:

I am sure we can smash that!

15. Aye, ^.^ As long as people continue to post, make threads, and invite their friends, we'll have some great accomplishments in the next year or so. I'm so proud of our community.;)

16. I am proud too ^^

17. Congratulations VPL! :D

I can't believe we hit 100k, it's really a wonderful accomplishment!

<3

18. @cpvrcpvr Glad you liked the gifs :) And 200k is definitely possible!

#18 Romany, Jun 30, 2012
  19. How's your weekend going for you? =D Indeed!:style

#19 cpvr, Jun 30, 2012
  20. @cpvrcpvr Pretty good! Yesterday my team won soccer. We beat the other team 3-0. I went to a friends house after that. And in a couple of hours, I'm racing in a cross country race. You?

#20 Romany, Jun 30, 2012