What made you start a pet site?

Baw$e

90 And Up! VPL Member
Approved VPL Writer
Approved VPL Programmer
Jan 23, 2024
canada
What are the reasons why you started a virtual pet site? (if you own one)

How much did it cost you start up? Did it live up to your personal expectations?

I haven't started any pet site yet. If I'm being honest, I don't think I'm ready to start out one yet because I wouldn't have time to commit to building it and keeping it up to date.

Reactions: Henrywrites
I haven't started any pet site yet. If I'm being honest, I don't think I'm ready to start out one yet because I wouldn't have time to commit to building it and keeping it up to date.

It will take you a lot of time to start one which is never easy. However, if there is interest there, you won't even feel the stress of beginning a pet site.

It will take you a lot of time to start one which is never easy. However, if there is interest there, you won't even feel the stress of beginning a pet site.
To me, there's nothing like a short term in running a pet game site. It's going to be frustrating for those who are using the site when you pull the plug along the line because you can't keep up with managing it. It's why I don't plans of running one now because I can't go all in on a long run now.