Whats the hardest part of developing a pet site?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
There’s so many different things to do when it pertains to the development of a pet site, but what do you think are some of the hardest parts of developing a pet site?

Is coming up with new ideas/features one of the hardest parts of developing a pet site or is setting up the navigation one of the hardest?
Let’s discuss some of the hardest aspects of developing a pet site.

The coding part would be pretty easy for me. It would be the cost of buying art, and designs which would make it more difficult to start one.

Personally I think ideas come easy. But it takes a lot of time and dedication to keep things going. And it can be hard to stay motivated or make the time, and especially with the state of the market these days, as pet sites just aren't in their prime anymore. And they also require a lot of updates to keep people interested and coming back which can be a challenging if it's not your business.

For people that aren't developers I would say that is the most challenging thing because it would be really expensive to hire out for all the programming needing to really get a functionally site up and going.

For me personally I enjoy working on my sites, so I do, but at times they have to take a back seat to other things in my personal life, since they are just a hobby at this point.

Reactions: cpvr