What's the last game you played?

The last game i played was roblox. I played it with my daughter and my little brother. Prior to playing roblox, madden was the last game that i played.

Me and my wife were playing Hogwarts Legacy lol It was actually a really good game. We have completed the quests and side misssions so now we are just going around killing trolls and goblins loll

The last game I played was Pet Simulator 99 on Roblox. Enjoying the game and it is nice to have it on in the background whilst I am doing other things.

The last game I played was Streetfighter on Switch and Mobile Legends on mobile phone. It has been awhile since I played on Switch. The kids play more time than me so I let them be.

The last game that I played was called Elder Scrolls Online and I started that game in 2014 and played it until 2 months ago when I quit for good. I have 6000+ hours in that game across PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Stadia. I am so glad that I am not playing it anymore because I was playing it 70+ hours a week.

Me and my wife were playing Hogwarts Legacy lol It was actually a really good game. We have completed the quests and side misssions so now we are just going around killing trolls and goblins loll

It must be fun playing with your wife. This is definitely the kind of dream that I have for myself going forward. Glad that you guys bond well over a game because it is definitely fun!

For quite some time now, I have been enjoying myself with The Sims on my gaming console, and each time I play, I am taken back to my early years. The game holds a special place in my heart because of its distinctive gameplay, which allows me to build and control virtual individuals and customize their houses and lifestyles. It is an excellent way to let my imagination go wild and escape reality.