Are you self employed?

Henrywrites

90 And Up! VPL Member
Approved VPL Writer
Feb 22, 2024
Being self-employed is simply the situation where you don't answer to any boss. You are the boss and take decisions that you want. Are you self-employed, or do you work under someone?

No, but I got a few side gigs that pay me a little extra cash. So it's nice to support the few times I go out eating and still be saving money.

I work for fast food. However, I'd like to eventually develop my forums so I can make money from a hosting affiliate program. Anyway, it will take a lot of cash and/or hard work to get that going.

Reactions: Henrywrites
I am self employed and some days it is great. Others not so much.

Being self employed can be pretty difficult at times. There are moments you would want to say enough is enough and there are times you will be happy with the benefits of not working for anyone.

I work for fast food. However, I'd like to eventually develop my forums so I can make money from a hosting affiliate program. Anyway, it will take a lot of cash and/or hard work to get that going.

You can combine doing both till you are sure that you can take your forum to a better ground. That is something that is very important. You need to eat before you can continue earning.

Reactions: Jason
Working in a restaurant is very challenging because if the restaurant is something that gets a lot of people walking in to eat and buy takeaways, it is going to be time consuming for you to have a rest.

Working in a restaurant is very challenging because if the restaurant is something that gets a lot of people walking in to eat and buy takeaways, it is going to be time consuming for you to have a rest.
My job's really not that tough. I do dishes and clean. The dishes are nowhere compared to a fancy restaurant.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
That would be awesome if that ever happened to me. But I don't expect it to and I run my forum for fun and as a hobby.

If you have managed to keep your head high for the past 24 years, you're a strong person.

Never give up mate!
Thank you, it was hard at first but I am used to it now. and to be honest I am better at managing money now than I was when I had all that money from working

Reactions: Ja sa bong
I am at the moment self-employed, yes.

I have been self-employed now for some years and due to health issues, I have found it better to be my own boss and be able to work around my health and life too.

Thank you, it was hard at first but I am used to it now. and to be honest I am better at managing money now than I was when I had all that money from working
That's good to hear my friend. I wish you all the best life have got to offer. Even in your situation, you will always be happy.