Hi there!

virtualpet

New VPL Member
Oct 29, 2020
Florida
Hello! We are a multiple system who enjoys virtual pet sites, we typically go by virtualpet or Anomaly on them! This is our first time on VPL.

Our love of petsites didn't really kick off until about 2017, and from there we've joined several! They're a fun outlet for our system and we generally enjoy coming up with our own personal lore for our pets (which is helpful when you're a system who loves to bounce weird ideas off each other pfft). Although it's usually up to the fronter which they play, so we're all over the place with activity. Aside from petsites, we also really love Pokemon and play the games regularly (and are on a few Pokemon petsites).

We don't have much experience working on petsites, we've been artists on a few but most projects we join seem to fall after a few months or there isn't much direction for artists which makes it confusing, but we're maybe looking to work on some more professionally in the future once we get our art skills to where we like them. We're currently in school to be a programmer, but did take a few classes related to digital media.

We'll probably sign off with who's using the body, like we do with most petsite forums. We'd usually have a front card in our signature too, but it got flagged as spam haha

Reactions: cpvr
Welcome to the community @virtualpet. What pet sites have y’all been an artist for? What was the error message when you tried to add you front card to your signature?(we will look into this and fix the Spam error)

Welcome to the community @virtualpet. What pet sites have y’all been an artist for? What was the error message when you tried to add you front card to your signature?(we will look into this and fix the Spam error)

Hello! Looking at our Discord servers, I don't think too many of them got past the planning stage. I think the only one we were an artist for that was a public site was Shibaface awhile back?

And yep the error message was for adding a front card

Reactions: cpvr
Hello! Looking at our Discord servers, I don't think too many of them got past the planning stage. I think the only one we were an artist for that was a public site was Shibaface awhile back?

And yep the error message was for adding a front card
Ahh. Sadly, this happens a lot in our industry. Hopefully things improve soon though. Shibaface seems like its still opened. Congratulations. @Evolution will be able to pinpoint this issue further and solve the problem!:cool:Thank you for letting us know!

Reactions: Evolution