What's the longest you've played a virtual pet game in a sitting?

Ohhhhh man, back in like 2002, I'd play Neopets alllll day! I must have spent at least half a day on it in one sitting. I used to adore it!

No one becomes a pro immediately when they start playing a game or when they were introduced a video game. It is a gradual process that you improve and get better on over a period of time.
Yes, it's the more you keep playing that it's going to possible for you to become good at the game. There's nothing like a born pro in any video games.

Reactions: Heatman
Yes, it's the more you keep playing that it's going to possible for you to become good at the game. There's nothing like a born pro in any video games.
This is the reason why at any point in time when I decide to start playing any new game, I will always be involved and invested in it so as to make sure that I understand how to become better in playing the game.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
This is the reason why at any point in time when I decide to start playing any new game, I will always be involved and invested in it so as to make sure that I understand how to become better in playing the game.
This is the only way to play any kind of games be it AAA games or Pet sites games. If you don't want to invest in a game, don't play it.

Reactions: Heatman
This is the only way to play any kind of games be it AAA games or Pet sites games. If you don't want to invest in a game, don't play it.
This is very correct. There's always a level of commitment for me in any kind of video games that I want to play. Once I'm not ready to give that in any game, it's a waste of time trying to play it at all.