Calling past TeriPets Users

oyed

Software Engineer & Systems Architect
Apr 8, 2024
United Kingdom
Hi!

After a few attempts over the years, I've managed to snag teripets.com.

Huge win for myself nostalgia-wise, however I do fully intend (and have the ability to) bring it back, from the ground-up, avoiding any potential issues regarding art.

Obviously this is gonna take a lil while, but in the meantime I'd love to hear about what people remember regarding TeriPets - i.e. features in general, what drew you to the game, and such!

There's a lot I personally remember, but I don't remember it all (I was a young teen at the time) - I just want to make sure I'm able to re-create a faithful, but modern, remake of the site.

If there are artists happy with recreating the TeriPets style (I still have some TeriPets-inspired original artworks I commissioned many years back which I'll be using in the interim, will share those once I get things settled), feel free to ping me/reply and I'll get a discord link over to you regarding some commissions - otherwise I'll be sure to post once I've established some more details :)

Thanks!

Reactions: Sleepysaur and cpvr
I liked the silver layout that Teripets used to have and the underground feature was pretty cool.

The underground feature reminded me of some rpg games. For the simple fact that you could loot, bribe your way to become the wealthiest crime boss as long as you didn’t get caught. It was a unique feature and it was something that you couldn’t find on other pet games.

@oyed I remember teripets! It was one of my favorites growing up, but I never knew what happened to it, do you? D :
I would love trying my hand at recreating art for it in its old style if you haven't gotten any bites yet, it'd be an honor!