Do You Like Pokemon?

freelancermaria

25 and UP! VPL Member
Mar 12, 2024
The Pokemon franchise gained immense popularity in the late 90s and early 2000s, primarily due to its captivating gameplay mechanics.

The game revolves around catching and collecting different Pokemon creatures, each with unique attributes and powers. The enveloping game worlds provide an engaging and challenging experience for the players. The battles in Pokemon require you to use your strategic thinking skills and the ability to select the right Pokemon creature for the situation.

Winning battles involves an understanding of the attributes and strengths of the creatures, as well as the capability to make the best tactical decisions.

Which Pokemon creature is your favorite?

Been a fan of pokemon since I was a kid. I don't like all the new pokemon, regions. I think there is too many now, it makes it confusing.

Loved the games, I think Platinum was the last one I played. Need to find time to play the recent games, even if daunting to catch so many Pokémon lol.

You should play more. I don't think there are a lot of gamers who won't like to play Pokemon! I mean it's always fun to play most of the versions of it.

My favorite is Charizard but I never played the new scarlett or violet. I want to play that sometime. I played arceus and it wasn't very fun for me. The fact that it wasn't an official pokemon game. Though I did play sword and shield and that was amazing and lets go pikachu.

I could never get into the earlier Pokemon games no matter how hard I tried when I was younger. Since Pokemon Go and Pokemon Unite on the Nintendo Switch released, I have found these two games have been ones I have enjoyed a lot.

My favourite Pokemon's would have to be Pikachu and Charizard.

I never really got into Pokemon, The game just doesn't appeal to me. But my kids love it and have almost every Pokemon game for the Nintendo Switch.

Yes, I love Pokemon! I play Pokemon GO daily! I used to play the older games when I had the systems. My favorite Pokemon is hard to tell, but I think Machamp looks pretty cool!