Do you like to play external music when playing pet site games?

Ja sa bong

VPL Elite Member
Approved VPL Writer
Mar 6, 2024
I'm so addicted to music which makes me play different kinds of music whenever I'm doing anything. Playing pet site games is one of those things I love doing when I'm playing music too. The music acts like a big motivation to keep grinding at the game.

Do you like listening to external music when playing pet site games?

Reactions: cpvr
Listening to music while playing a pet game is something that I enjoy doing. Doing quests, playing games, and restocking is a lot more fun when I have music playing in the background. It helps me play better as well.

Reactions: Soulwatcher
This is how I go with playing music when I'm playing any kind of video game. It doesn't matter if it's a pet site game or any other games, how the in game's music is would determine which one I'd be using.

There is this level of confidence that one can feel when they play with the music on. This is why I always want to play most of the games that I like with my favourite rap songs playing on the background.

There is this level of confidence that one can feel when they play with the music on. This is why I always want to play most of the games that I like with my favourite rap songs playing on the background.
The world wouldn't be the same thing without music. This is why whenever I see how music works on people for so many reasons, I get so much impressed.

I am a huge music lover and any chance I get I will always listen to music no matter what I am doing on my PC.

When I used to play pet site games years ago frequently, I always had my favourite music playing in the background and I believe if I still played as much today as I used to, I would still have music playing in the background.

I used to play music when I played video games because I would get board. Which is ironic because people shouldn't get bored playing video games.
If the game's music isn't very lively, the game can bore you out when you play it for too long. It won't happen immediately you started playing but after a while.

Reactions: Henrywrites
If the game's music isn't very lively, the game can bore you out when you play it for too long. It won't happen immediately you started playing but after a while.

This is the reason it is pretty necessary to play virtual pet games with music that are very good for your mind. I always have my favourite songs playing when I play those games.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
I never stop playing music throughout the whole day. I constantly have my airpods in either of my ear with music playing at all times. When I play my favourite pet games, I spice it with my own music.

This is the reason it is pretty necessary to play virtual pet games with music that are very good for your mind. I always have my favourite songs playing when I play those games.
Music helps to build your confidence when you're playing. It's like I prefer to play rock music, it gives me enegry to play.

Music helps to build your confidence when you're playing. It's like I prefer to play rock music, it gives me enegry to play.
Facts! Even when I'm working, I love to play music as it energises me being on the job. The way is how it works on me when playing games.

I agree if a game has good music I will listen to that over external music but even then sometimes I still will listen to external music. Especially if I am questing.
The thing about external music is that you're the one who picked them out by yourself. There's no way you'd not love it so much more than another music picked by another.

A very good example of a game which the soundtracks was so good that I didn't bother about playing my external music was the Halo franchise.
I have played only Halo Infinite. I jumped the rest of the games before it but I can attest to the soundtrack of the game being great.

What's your favorite soundtrack in all the Halo games you played?

Reactions: Heatman
I have played only Halo Infinite. I jumped the rest of the games before it but I can attest to the soundtrack of the game being great.

What's your favorite soundtrack in all the Halo games you played?
It is one of the best release of the Halo game franchise. I have completed it and I have also replayed it once because of how good the game was.

It is one of the best release of the Halo game franchise. I have completed it and I have also replayed it once because of how good the game was.
I loved playing the Halo infinite. As for the previous games, I'll find the right time to play them. The soundtracks will be a good motivation for me to get them.

Reactions: Heatman