Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tablet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Soulwatcher

VPL Elite Member
Approved VPL Writer
Mar 10, 2024
I use my phone for things like checking the bank, listening to music and quick website views. But if I am going to do anything on the internet, it's definitely PC.

As much as I do use my phone quite a lot to do things when I am away from my PC, I will admit that I much prefer to do most of what I do on my PC.

Browsing forums only on my phone and checking emails and such I don't mind doing from my phone but I much prefer to reply to emails and post on forums through my PC.

I am going for PC because it does most of the things I want from it. But I will always need to have a smartphone too because I can't take my PC with me everywhere I go.

The PC is the one that I am more focused on. I use it for a lot of activities especially when it comes to websites that I would need my PC in order to have access to.

I prefer PC but I don't mind using my phone sometimes. Just that my laptop is so much more convenient to browse a site with that instead of having to tinker with my phone.

Yeah, that's true except that they are not going to bigger like are going to be on time PC or laptop 😂.
I agree that PC and Laptop monitors are a lot bigger than a phone. But no one can argue that today's phones are pretty powerful. Matter of fact I can use my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra as a PC if I put it into PC mode and hook it up to my TV.

I agree that PC and Laptop monitors are a lot bigger than a phone. But no one can argue that today's phones are pretty powerful. Matter of fact I can use my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra as a PC if I put it into PC mode and hook it up to my TV.
Coolness!

True, that's one way to use it as a PC too and get the best out from it. Smartphones are very powerful with the way they are built today.

True, that's one way to use it as a PC too and get the best out from it. Smartphones are very powerful with the way they are built today.
I just bought my wife the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and the lady who sold it to us said the camera is so powerful that you can see stars at night. I have yet to test it because we just got it 3 days ago. But I am going to test it soon.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
I just bought my wife the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and the lady who sold it to us said the camera is so powerful that you can see stars at night. I have yet to test it because we just got it 3 days ago. But I am going to test it soon.
Samsung have done well when it comes to upgrading and improving their camera quality. It's one which iPhone used to beat them at but they're working on it now.

I prefer making use of smartphone more than PC or tablets but I do have a PC and I also have a laptop. My current PC is about 8 years old and I'm thinking about getting a new one by next year.