Do you prefer PC, Phone, Or Tablet?

• PC

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tablet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I agree, the screen, the camera, the storage, and the speed are all light-years better than her old Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. She uses the phone to play Minecraft and it loads in about 2 seconds LOL. Her old phone took up to a minute.
It feels so good when you're playing games on your smartphone without experiencing any kind of lagging. It annoys me like crazy when that happens to me.

It feels so good when you're playing games on your smartphone without experiencing any kind of lagging. It annoys me like crazy when that happens to me.

The challenge is that most of the games on mobile got bugs. The developers are improving right now, but there is need to update more popular games as well.

Reactions: Soulwatcher
I prefer my PC first, then my phone second. I rarely ever turn my tablet on, tbh. My next phone in 3 or 4 years from now may be a foldable so it combines tablet and phone into one.

I would say it depends on what I'm doing. I can't take my PC outside with me, so I use my phone for the more basic stuff, such as checking my emails, sending messages, browsing, etc. But if I have something that's more important to do, I would definitely do it on my PC. It's more comfortable and faster.

My Mini PC has Windows 11 and there are a few things I don't like about it, like the icons for cut and paste. But other than that it is a pretty good OS.

Which Windows would you like your computer to have? I have been comfortable with Windows 7 on my desktop, and I don't think that I am going to find another one instead of it since it makes it easier for me to operate.

I prefer phone to PC and tablet though I have a PC and a laptop. I can't be carrying my laptop or PC everywhere I go to. My phone has been my tablet and my mini PC if I am outside. My phone is much comfortable for me than PC or tablet.

I prefer phone to PC and tablet though I have a PC and a laptop. I can't be carrying my laptop or PC everywhere I go to. My phone has been my tablet and my mini PC if I am outside. My phone is much comfortable for me than PC or tablet.
It is not even possible for you to carry your PC to anywhere but as for your laptop, that is definitely very possible because there are some portable laptops that you can easily take anywhere you want to go to.

It is not even possible for you to carry your PC to anywhere but as for your laptop, that is definitely very possible because there are some portable laptops that you can easily take anywhere you want to go to.
I haven't got hold of that portable laptop yet but I believe I will do so when the time is right.

I'm on my PC the most and I like having a big monitor hooked up to it so I can do graphics easily. I use my phone when I'm relaxing and don't want to do anything but "browse" around the net. My tablet is an original Kindle Fire, so I can only read books on it now since it's outdated.

Reactions: Soulwatcher