Do you prefer to play Sim games or Pet sites?

I had a very good time playing The Sims 4. It's one of the best simulation video games I've played over the years.
I just re-installed it. :) I also have 9 add-ons including Cats & Dogs, Vampires, and Realm of Magic! Looking forward to getting back into it.
I used to play Roller coaster tycoon a lot. It’s been awhile since I’ve played though. I literally played it for hours on end. What theme park sims do you like?
I loved that one! I just got "Indoor Theme Parks" on Epic Games. Haven't had a chance to play it yet. hehe

Reactions: cpvr
I have yet to play a true pet game, but I did briefly play The Sims 4. And it was ok, but not my type of game. I bet I would like a pet game better because I LOVE pets in real life.
Yes, it works that well from the way I see it. When you have pets in real life and love them very well which should be obvious, you will find yourself aligning easily to pet games.

Reactions: zoldos
I have yet to play a true pet game, but I did briefly play The Sims 4. And it was ok, but not my type of game. I bet I would like a pet game better because I LOVE pets in real life.
I love pets as well. Mainly kitties. We've had many over the years! :D

Do you know the thing I love so much about cats? It is that you have to earn their love before they are going to reciprocate it. They are completely different from dogs.
Yes, completely unique creatures. We just adopted a dog too, and they get along! Our dog is really emotional. lol

Reactions: Ja sa bong