Do you still have your first Neopets account?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
I created my first and only account on Neopets in 2003, but I no longer have access to it because it was frozen a long time ago. To this day, I haven’t made a new account on Neopets ever since I lost my first account.

So, do you still have access to your first Neopets account or did you have to make a new account? How many accounts have you had on Neopets?

My account on Neopets is still active. It's one of my favorite pet site games, so I took very good care of my account.
I created my first and only account on Neopets in 2003, but I no longer have access to it because it was frozen a long time ago. To this day, I haven’t made a new account on Neopets ever since I lost my first account.

So, do you still have access to your first Neopets account or did you have to make a new account? How many accounts have you had on Neopets?
Why was your account frozen?

My account on Neopets is still active. It's one of my favorite pet site games, so I took very good care of my account.

Why was your account frozen?
Neopets had a habit of freezing accounts for no reason along time ago and I got hit by it. I followed all of their rules and everything. There’s also numerous stories of other users losing their account for no reason.

It’s possible that Neopets has improved the management of user’s accounts now and they don’t freeze accounts like they used to.

Reactions: Heatman
Neopets had a habit of freezing accounts for no reason along time ago and I got hit by it. I followed all of their rules and everything. There’s also numerous stories of other users losing their account for no reason.

It’s possible that Neopets has improved the management of user’s accounts now and they don’t freeze accounts like they used to.
I heard about this but I never believed it maybe because it didn't happen to me but now I have someone who narrates his experience personally with them, I've been convinced. It's in their best interest to work on this or it's going to make them lose players because of lack of confidence in the security of their accounts.

My original account from 2001 got deleted as i kept logging into my own account and then my friends and beating his neopet in battle haha! They deleted it quite swiftly. My mate actually logged into his account last week and it's still there amazingly!

Reactions: Heatman
My original account from 2001 got deleted as i kept logging into my own account and then my friends and beating his neopet in battle haha! They deleted it quite swiftly. My mate actually logged into his account last week and it's still there amazingly!
Mine have always been there and I'm very happy with them for making sure nothing happened to my account even when I've been out for a while. This is why I've been very impressed with the site.