Favorite Gaming Console

Baw$e

90 And Up! VPL Member
Approved VPL Writer
Approved VPL Programmer
Jan 23, 2024
canada
What console is your favorite? Do you own more than one console?

I've been loyal to Sony, but I've been thinking about grabbing a Xbox to play Palworld.

My favorite game console is the PS5, I just sold my PS5 2 months ago. I also had an Xbox Series X that I sold as well. Due to me playing Video games 70+ hours a week. My suggestion is to upgrade to PS5 if you don't already own a PS5. Because there are way more exclusive games on PS5 than there are on Xbox.

At this time I own both an Xbox One X and a Nintendo Switch but I would say that I play more on my Xbox One X at the moment and that at this time would have to be my favourite.

I would love to upgrade to the Xbox Series X and I do hope to do that one day.

I love anything by Nintendo due to the games. However, though, the Switch is a bit difficult to understand. In this case, I like the most advanced one besides that, which would be the Wii, but I haven't tried the Wii U.

Xbox Series X so far is my favorite. I thought about getting a playstation and my brother got one and he now plays on ps5 but I love xbox far too much.

What I have noticed is that it is very difficult to switch loyalty šŸ˜„. I am a PlayStation guy, but I like some cool games on Xbox and would want to play more, but it is never that easy admitting that I like more of Xbox games.