How are you feeling today?

Some days, we feel good, and there are days we may wish to be alone and away from people. How will you say that you are feeling today?
I'm feeling good today because it's Sunday. I love it when I don't have to work but stay at home and rest. Unfortunately, I will be going to work tomorrow.

I’m feeling great today. It’s been a nice and relaxing Sunday. The weekend went by fast like it always does.🤣

I'm having a mixed feeling watching Barcelona vs PSG playing their 2nd leg in the UCL quarter final. PSG looks like they are going home.

I am not feeling so well today I am feeling a bit down today. But I still have to do what I need to do for the day.
There are some days that are usually this way for us but what you have to do is to look forward to the thing that you're supposed to do and focus your energy and spirits towards it.

You will find a way to get through the day unscattered.

The new week started great for me. I'm due for a promotion at my workplace which I have chased for a long time. I was informed today about it. I was so happy.
Congratulations on your upcoming promotion at work buddy!

I’m feeling good today. It’s a great Thursday. I’m looking forward to the weekend.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
Congratulations on your upcoming promotion at work buddy!

I’m feeling good today. It’s a great Thursday. I’m looking forward to the weekend.
Thanks buddy.

Today have been equally good for me. I had a good day at work. I'm planning on watching Liverpool play Atlanta in the Europa League.

I am feeling tired and in some pain today. Going over things in my head at the moment and hoping to take some action to make things better for my family.