How do you deal with writer's block

Goodness

Growing VPL Member
Apr 7, 2024
I could be writing ,and the next minute,I just go all blank.

Now ,going blank is not an issue.
But when you have a deadline starring at you, then it becomes a very big issue.😊

Most times,I put off my system and take a walk.

Does it happen to you too?
How do you deal with it?

I often get writer's block early in the morning, and what I have to do is take a break and turn music on. I have a subscription to Amazon Music and I usually have to listen to it for an hour or so, and then I am good to go.

Writer's block is very real and when it hits, it can be frustrating. I have many times hit writer's block and know just how frustrating it can be.

When I hit writer's block, I tend to go for a walk or even take a break from writing for a little and I find over time, ideas come to me and I get myself out of writer's block.

How do you deal with writer's block? Do you hit writer's block often?

The method that helps me the most when I have writer’s block is writing down words. When I finally break free from the block, I know exactly what I was thinking about, and I can continue from there. I always try to write down my ideas, even when I'm dealing with writer’s block.

Nowadays, it's a no-brainer. AI practically cures it. For instance, try the following link:

Nowadays, it's a no-brainer. AI practically cures it. For instance, try the following link:

It’s a good tool for those who can’t write on their own, but I’d rather write my own content and prefer to keep it that way. Would you rather see sites full of AI-written content all over the internet, or would you prefer to see unique and genuinely human-written content? Have you written any stories using this AI service?

AI was trained by a human’s mind, but it’ll never be better than a human’s mind.
That's a really good idea, I am going to try writing down ideas next time I get writer's block to see if it helps me out.
I’ve been using it this method for years and helps me a lot. Let me know if it helps you the next time you have writer’s block.

These tips are also some good ideas to try.

How to Overcome Writer’s Block​

1. Make Writing a Habit​

“Creativity is a habit, and the best creativity is a result of good work habits.” - Twyla Tharp

2. Talk to a Friend​

3. Find Out When You’re Most Creative​

To avoid or overcome writer’s block, think about what time of day you find it easiest to be creative.

4. Stay Away From Distractions​

Distractions can reduce your focus, interrupt your flow, or keep you from starting a project.

5. Work on Another Section​

You don’t have to write a piece in the order it will be read.

6. Move to Another Space​

Sometimes, a change of scenery can help you continue writing. Moving outside, to a café, or even just to another spot in your office—from chair to couch—might be all you need to break through.

7. Read, Read, Read​

Reading can provide inspiration, motivation, catharsis, or escape, all of which make reading an excellent cure for writer’s block
Have you ever tried any of their methods that they listed as well to cure a writer’s block? They listed a few good methods.

Reading has helped me out a lot in curing past writer’s block.

It’s a good tool for those who can’t write on their own, but I’d rather write my own content and prefer to keep it that way. Would you rather see sites full of AI-written content all over the internet, or would you prefer to see unique and genuinely human-written content? Have you written any stories using this AI service?

AI was trained by a human’s mind, but it’ll never be better than a human’s mind.

I’ve been using it this method for years and helps me a lot. Let me know if it helps you the next time you have writer’s block.

These tips are also some good ideas to try.

Have you ever tried any of their methods that they listed as well to cure a writer’s block? They listed a few good methods.

Reading has helped me out a lot in curing past writer’s block.
I can't write fictional stories at all. It would be incredibly hard. Well, that's why novelists are paid a good deal of money. That's what they're trained to do.

Note: the problem with AI is if it's as good as a professional, then how can professionals keep an above-average wage, assuming they get any wage at all?