How many staff members does your game have?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Managing your own pet game is a very tough task especially if you‘re trying to develop it by yourself, but it’s still possible to do it on your own.

So, how many staff members does your game currently have? Do you have one programmer or two? How many artists and writers does your game?

I don't have one yet, but I think that anyone that is planning to have one should have at least 3 writers, a serious programmer and 2 artists that can help build the game to be better.

What do you think about that?

Reactions: cpvr
I don't have one yet, but I think that anyone that is planning to have one should have at least 3 writers, a serious programmer and 2 artists that can help build the game to be better.

What do you think about that?
I think this would be a good idea and would be sufficient since managing a pet site becomes a lot easier if you have a good amount of staff helping you working on the game with you. Depending on how many pets and items the pet site needs though, I’d probably have 4 more artists though.

However, I think it would be better to have department heads as well.

Therefore, a department manager is over each department. Such as, an artist manager, a writer manager and a programmer manager. This would be perfect for those pet sites that have multiple staff members at each position. It also makes things a lot easier for all staff members involved. Do you think it would be a good idea to have department managers that lead each department?