How much do you save monthly?

Ja sa bong

VPL Elite Member
Approved VPL Writer
Mar 6, 2024
Do you have a habit of saving money? I know a lot of people who are not good at saving money. They are always finding themselves in debt every now and then. I try as much as possible to save at least 20% of all my monthly earnings.

How much money do you make effort to save every month?

Do you have a habit of saving money? I know a lot of people who are not good at saving money. They are always finding themselves in debt every now and then. I try as much as possible to save at least 20% of all my monthly earnings.

How much money do you make effort to save every month?
I can't save money because I live on a fixed income and there is no money to save. But if I had extra money, I would do what you do and save 20%.

I save thirty percent of my salary monthly. I don't enjoy not doing this because I believe that it is a good way to plan for the future.

I'm trying to set aside some each month for paying debts and savings. It's a first for me. I'm really not into saving. Anyway, what I set aside is around 200 USD.

I'm trying to set aside some each month for paying debts and savings. It's a first for me. I'm really not into saving. Anyway, what I set aside is around 200 USD.
If you make more money, it's going to be easy for you to save more. Try and expand your streams of income. This will boost your chances of making more money and saving too.

Reactions: Jason