How much time do you spend on your mobile phone every day?

I’m on my phone a lot these days. I can honestly say I probably spend at least 7-9 hours a day on it. I use it for basically everything.

I'm literally on my smartphone all the time. I should be spending more than 14 hours on my smartphone every day.
WOW, do you get eye strain from being on the phone for so long? If I am on my phone for more than 1 hour I start getting eye strain and the phone starts looking blurry.

As someone who enjoys logging on forums, I spend a lot of time on my mobile every day. I only stay away when I have activities that I am doing at the workplace.
Oh nice, so you can browse forums while you are at work? I have always had hands-on jobs where I was constantly working with my hands and I was never able to do anything else.

WOW, do you get eye strain from being on the phone for so long? If I am on my phone for more than 1 hour I start getting eye strain and the phone starts looking blurry.
I do. It was very difficult for me when I was new at this but over a period of time, I got so used to it that. Now, it doesn't do much to my eyes anymore and I make use of glasses whenever I'm using my phone.

A very short amount of time is spent on my mobile phone. That much I can say. I only really use it to talk to people and not to play games. I rarely play games on it.
I used to play my PS5 and Xbox Series X on my phone when I was away from home. And it worked well, except for Minecraft I never played games that were for the phone only.

A very short amount of time is spent on my mobile phone. That much I can say. I only really use it to talk to people and not to play games. I rarely play games on it.
Over the years, my level of excitement when playing video games on smartphone have reduced so much. I don't enjoy it so much. It's why I don't play with it much now.

I'm really bad with my phone these days as I'm on the internet a lot and i do find myself scrolling constantly without much substance. I've recently left social media so that's definitely helping!

Reactions: cpvr
I've recently left social media so that's definitely helping!
I only go on social media about once a month if that. I don't see the point considering most people present a fake lifestyle and their real lifestyle is nothing like the fake one. Very few people are real on Facebook.

Reactions: Heatman
I only go on social media about once a month if that. I don't see the point considering most people present a fake lifestyle and their real lifestyle is nothing like the fake one. Very few people are real on Facebook.
This is the reason why I find it very difficult to make friends on social media platform because people are not really representing the truth about themselves online which makes it difficult to trust them.

This is the reason why I find it very difficult to make friends on social media platform because people are not really representing the truth about themselves online which makes it difficult to trust them.
I 100% agree with you, it's hard to make friends when their lifestyle is fake. Which is why I rarely friend someone unless they are family. Even then I know that they are showing a fake lifestyle on Facebook.

@fords8 & @cpvr WOW that's a lot of time. Do you guys use your phones for work?
I use my phone for basically everything these days. That’ll change in a few months though. I can’t wait to have a much bigger screen.
I'm really bad with my phone these days as I'm on the internet a lot and i do find myself scrolling constantly without much substance. I've recently left social media so that's definitely helping!
Same here. I do this all the time!