Oldest accounts on virtual pet sites?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
What are the pet sites that you’ve been a member of for the longest? What are some of your oldest accounts?

I’ve been a member of Subeta for 14 years and 6 months. You can find your account age on your profile page on Subeta.

My account on Marapets is also one of my oldest accounts. I’ve been a member of Mara for 19 years now.

My account on Powerpets is another vintage account. I joined Powerpets before I joined Subeta and Marapets in the past.

What about you? What are some of your oldest pet site accounts?

lol
Subeta clocking 19 years- I remembered when Keith accidentally nuked the site and had everyone re-register.
Flight Rising clocking in at about 10 years.

Other than that, I doubt any other site that I used to be on are still around. x_x

Reactions: cpvr
lol
Subeta clocking 19 years- I remembered when Keith accidentally nuked the site and had everyone re-register.
Flight Rising clocking in at about 10 years.

Other than that, I doubt any other site that I used to be on are still around. x_x

Wow, 19 years is a long time, longer than I've been on the internet.

I've also had my account on Neopets for 19 years since 2005 I started playing on the site.

My account on Marapets is currently 15 years.

Reactions: cpvr
Makes me so jealous seeing people have their childhood neopets accounts, mine got deleted years ago and I wish i had it!

Nice! Congratulations on playing neopets for 19 years. What originally got you into playing the game?
Thanks mate. It was my friends back in the days. The first time they introduced me to the games, I was blown away immediately. It's how I was gripped and never let go.