Racing Games

Jason

Mar 7, 2024
Who likes to play racing games? What consoles do you like to play it on? Do you like the ones for computer? What notable wins or near-wins have you made? Have you played online? Do you the steering wheel controller or something else?

Reactions: zoldos
I like playing racing games on my PlayStation 4. That is the best console that I've playing some of the racing games such as Need for Speed on. When it comes to other games, I go with my PlayStation 2.

I like playing racing games. Midnight club, need for speed and grand turismo are my top three favorite racing games that I’ve played on Playstation. I also enjoy playing Mario kart and team sonic racing.

Reactions: Henrywrites
I like playing racing games. Midnight club, need for speed and grand turismo are my top three favorite racing games that I’ve played on Playstation. I also enjoy playing Mario kart and team sonic racing.

I played Mario Kart when I was growing up. I've focused more on Need for Speed and GTA, as an adult.

I love racing games and Need For Speed is my go to racing game. I also prefer to play online only. But you do have to worry about someone knocking you off of the road, lol. 🤣

I have always liked Mario Kart. Also, there are other ones I got into big time in the past (a car and motorcycle one, respectively). However, since it was in the 90s, I can't remember the names.

I used to love racing games back in the day. The Need for Speed series being my favorite. I also like off-road, and recently got Dakar Desert Rally for free on Epic. Now-a-days, I mostly play on-line PvP shooters. :cool:

Racing games have always been one of my favourite genres, though generally arcade style instead of realistic. My favourites being the Mario Kart series and Outrun 2006. Outstanding the game the latter, well worth a play if you haven't already!

I remember playing Outrun in the arcade, time flies so fast that it seems like yesterday. now I don't think there is even an arcade near me, I would love to go back in time and go to an arcade again.

Yeah Arcades are a thing of the past, sadly. I own a bunch of vintage arcade machines in my garage, love to play them whenever i get time.