Shortie's High-Quality Writing Services (Completed by two writers)

Shortie

90 And Up! VPL Member
Approved VPL Writer
Feb 18, 2024
England, UK
Me and my daughter @svjiminfxv are offering forum post and blog comment services here at Virtual Pet List

The article writing service is completed by Shortie_ at this time only

I also have forum posting, blog commenting and data entry options below.

If possible I am looking for regular customers and I can make offers for those who are regular customers, please contact me regarding this.

————————————————————

CURRENT ARTICLE OFFERS:

All articles will be written professionally, fully checked and contain no plagiarism.

Bulk order 10 300-word articles for £25 ($30 US)
Bulk order 10 500-word articles for £35 ($40 US)

CURRENT FORUM POST OFFERS:

PURCHASE 50 FORUM POSTS FOR £5 ($6.25 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv
PURCHASE 100 FORUM POSTS FOR £10 ($12.30 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv
PURCHASE 200 FORUM POSTS FOR £20 ($25 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv
PURCHASE 300 FORUM POSTS FOR £30 ($38 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv
PURCHASE 400 FORUM POSTS FOR £40 ($50 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv
PURCHASE 500 FORUM POSTS FOR £50 ($63 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv

FORUM THREAD OFFERS:

20 FORUM THREADS - £4 ($5.05 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv
30 FORUM THREADS - £6 - ($7.60 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv
40 FORUM THREADS - £8 - ($10.10 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv
50 FORUM THREADS - £10 - ($12.70 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv

CURRENT BLOG COMMENT OFFERS:

PURCHASE 10 BLOG COMMENTS FOR £1.00 ($1.50 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv
PURCHASE 20 BLOG COMMENTS FOR £2.00 ($2.50 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv
PURCHASE 30 BLOG COMMENTS FOR £3.00 ($4.00 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND @svjiminfxv

All payments are to be made through PayPal or CashApp, Stripe, Litecoin or Bitcoin, and upfront before the work is completed unless it is agreed that the payment be made after work is completed. I have had too many instances where I have completed the work and not received payment for it. Any issues will be rectified if there are any when work is given to the buyer.

THOSE PAYING WITH PAYPAL WILL HAVE AN INVOICE SENT BEFORE THE ORDER STARTS UNLESS DISCUSSED OTHERWISE OR PAYMENT IS MADE UPFRONT!

I AM ASKING ALL BUYERS IF THEY CAN NOW PAY THE PAYPAL FEES AS IT IS BECOMING TOO MUCH TO LOSE. THANK YOU!

FORUM CONTENT! (CUSTOM ORDERS ACCEPTED)

Prices per forum reply are £0.10 ($0.13) ~ Prices per forum topic are £0.20 ($0.25) all prices set are via my currency and then the currency is converted to US $

BLOG CONTENT! (CUSTOM ORDERS ACCEPTED)

Prices per blog comment are £0.10 ($0.13). All prices set are via my currency and then the currency is converted to US $

10 BLOG COMMENTS - £1.00 ($1.30 US)
20 BLOG COMMENTS - £2.00 ($2.50 US)

ARTICLES

Prices per word on articles are £0.01 per word. All prices set are via my currency and then the currency is converted to US $

500-word articles are £5 ($6.50 US)
1000-word articles are £10 ($13 US)

DATA ENTRY WORK

I can offer data entry work when needed. Prices for this work can be discussed in PM if you are interested in this.

Please only make one order at a time, once I have completed your order you are free to order another one so that I do not get overwhelmed!

I am also taking custom orders as well, if you are interested in something a little less or a little more please let me know and we can discuss it!

All posts and threads will be made in full English, there will be no one-liners and all posts and threads made will encourage activity on your forums. I will upload an avatar and fill in my forum profile.

If you are interested in my service, please either post below with your forum URL or you can PM me.

Reactions: cpvr