What are you currently listening to?

I love rap and hip hop so much. I can't remember the last time I didn't listen one or two rap songs in a day.

Listening to MEEKZ - MINI ME'S right now.

Reactions: cpvr
I love rap and hip hop so much. I can't remember the last time I didn't listen one or two rap songs in a day.

Listening to MEEKZ - MINI ME'S right now.
This song is a banger! The beat and lyrics are good. I’ve never heard of this rapper before though. I’ma add him to my spotify playlist.

I’m listening to “stay 100” by Lucas coly

Reactions: Ja sa bong
I just found this song on facebook. “He doesn’t need to know” by Reddy Redd. It has a r&b feeling to it.

The song is hot 🔥. Did you notice how his rhyme was tallied in the song? The guy can sing very well.

Btw... I love red hairs 😍.

The song is hot 🔥. Did you notice how his rhyme was tallied in the song? The guy can sing very well.

Btw... I love red hairs 😍.
His flow and rhyme scheme was on point with this beat. I’ve already played it three times since I’ve heard it🤣

I do too! 😃

He has another song that’s fire too. It’s called Hero.

Reactions: Heatman
His flow and rhyme scheme was on point with this beat. I’ve already played it three times since I’ve heard it🤣

I do too! 😃

He has another song that’s fire too. It’s called Hero.

This guy is potentially going to be the best I've seen with a shocking rhyme scheme in a full song.

He's getting in on my spotify playlist ASAP.

This song is a banger! The beat and lyrics are good. I’ve never heard of this rapper before though. I’ma add him to my spotify playlist.

I’m listening to “stay 100” by Lucas coly

I've been following the guy for a while because he's very good at rap. He doesn't rap too fast like Ememin but he's quite good.

I'm listening to D-Block Europe - KiKi (What Would Drizzy Say?) now.