What email provider do you use?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
I’ve been using gmail as my email provider for the past couple of years. I also used Yahoo mail in the past. I like the interface that gmail provides.

So, what email provider do you like to use? Do you use gmail, hotmail, yahoo, or a different email provider? Do you have a favorite email provider?

I use Gmail for my personal email and I use Dream Host for my server. I could run my own mail server on my server but It's easier to have someone else host it for you. Not only that but you can still get your mail if the server goes down.

Gmail and outlook. I cant remember what I needed an outlook address for but I got one too

I've been on Gmail for many years and I must say that they've got the best features that meant that I had no need to look at alternatives.

I have been using Gmail now since it was first released. Aside from my Xbox account which has a Hotmail email, Gmail is my main.

Gmail has been sustainable for me as well. I can be able to enjoy amazing features of using an email account unlike when using others.

I use mail.com and gmx.com. Anyway, the first one I use the most and the 2nd is something I have added because the 1st is too full. Anyone with a similar experience?

I recently signed up for Titan email for my website, and it's working rather well. I think that I am going to start using it on my other website next month.

It's only Gmail I'm making use of right now. Since I get into using their services, I've been satisfied. I've heard ProtonMail is very good in terms of its privacy but I haven't decided to use it.

Gmail have worked for me so far. I wanted to mess with Hotmail at one point but later decided not to. I'm most likely going to get just one Outlook account.

I have never had any problems with making use of Gmail which is the reason why I have continued to patronize their services until further notice.
Apart from the regular issue that Google keeps tracking whatever you are doing when you are making use of their services, I don't think there is any other thing to worry about using Gmail.

Apart from the regular issue that Google keeps tracking whatever you are doing when you are making use of their services, I don't think there is any other thing to worry about using Gmail.
That's the only thing I don't like about Google is they track everything that you do. But I never worry because I am never doing anything wrong.

Reactions: Heatman
That's the only thing I don't like about Google is they track everything that you do. But I never worry because I am never doing anything wrong.
Exactly! I've never really cared about the whole fuss that they are tracking whatever you are doing blah blah blah blah.

I'm not doing anything illegal, so even if they are tracking, there's nothing much for them to see.

Reactions: Soulwatcher
I have three different Gmail accounts. I had to create one just due to needing to create a new account for a site once that I lost my previous information to and couldn't get back on. The other two, one is my primary and one is my secondary.

Reactions: Heatman