What time do you like to play virtual pet sites games?

Heatman

90 And Up! VPL Member
Apr 11, 2024
Do have any specific time when you fancy playing your favorite virtual pet sites games or do you just play whenever you feel like and have the time to play? There are players who set a schedule on when they play any games they're into.

When do you like to play your favorite virtual pet sites games?

I prefer to play video games in the evening because there are more people online than in the daytime. I used to play The Elder Scrolls Online and some days there were long wait times to get a group.

Reactions: Heatman
When I used to play on pet sites more than I do now, I always preferred to play them at night when it was quieter and I had done everything for the day.

I have always been someone who enjoys playing games when I am less likely to be distracted.

I prefer to play video games in the evening because there are more people online than in the daytime. I used to play The Elder Scrolls Online and some days there were long wait times to get a group.
I have a friend who works night shift, unfortunately he can't be able to playing at night because that when he's working. He usually playing after he wake up in the morning.

I have a friend who works night shift, unfortunately he can't be able to playing at night because that when he's working. He usually playing after he wake up in the morning.
I feel for him because there are not a lot of people playing video games in the morning. Video games don't usually start picking up for me until noon EST which means it is 5 pm in EU. And that's when the EU players start to get on.

Reactions: Heatman
I feel for him because there are not a lot of people playing video games in the morning. Video games don't usually start picking up for me until noon EST which means it is 5 pm in EU. And that's when the EU players start to get on.
Yes, that's true. Most people either sleep through the morning and get ready for work. It's when they get back in the evening time that they start giving gaming time.