What's the longest you've played a virtual pet game in a sitting?

Henrywrites

90 And Up! VPL Member
Approved VPL Writer
Feb 22, 2024
Playing a virtual pet game can be addictive. I've had experiences where I played a particular virtual pet game for 3 hours. What is the longest you've played a particular virtual pet game in a sitting?

I played Subeta, Marapets, and Neopets for a few hours in one sitting. This was when I was a die-hard restocker, keeping an eye on the main shops to snag items I could sell for a good amount in my user shop. Restocking was one of my strategies for earning points and completing quests.

I know it's not a virtual pet game, But I used to Play Everquest all day Friday all day Saturday into Sunday morning and then go to sleep. But that was back in the day and these days I am lucky to stay up 13 hours before I need sleep again lol.

Reactions: Henrywrites
I know it's not a virtual pet game, But I used to Play Everquest all day Friday all day Saturday into Sunday morning and then go to sleep. But that was back in the day and these days I am lucky to stay up 13 hours before I need sleep again lol.

I guess you are definitely going to be tired after that. I can't even imagine staying up 13 hours to play any game right now because of my busy schedules at the moment.

How long I play any virtual pet games will be determined by how free my schedule for the day is which is going to decide how many hours I'll cut out for gaming. Sometimes, I may play for about 3 to 4 hours without having a break.

Reactions: Henrywrites
How long I play any virtual pet games will be determined by how free my schedule for the day is which is going to decide how many hours I'll cut out for gaming. Sometimes, I may play for about 3 to 4 hours without having a break.

That's another angle to it. Once we have other activities that we wish to attend to, playing the game for a longer period of time won't be as easy as we anticipate.

That's another angle to it. Once we have other activities that we wish to attend to, playing the game for a longer period of time won't be as easy as we anticipate.
It's the time I have that's going to determine how long do play on any pet site.
When I first started I played neopets nonstop the amount of hours I accumulated are unmeasurable.
This is true too. This is how I played when I was younger and started pet site games as long as any other games.

It's the time I have that's going to determine how long do play on any pet site.

This is true too. This is how I played when I was younger and started pet site games as long as any other games.
I was way more hooked to pet games over any other type of game.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
You can indeed become easily addicted to a virtual pet site sometimes without realizing it and it makes it so easy to sit for a long period without realizing it.

I remember when I played Neopets, I think the most time I spent hooked on the game was around 6 hours in one sitting, not something I intended and didn't even realize I had been sitting that long.

You can indeed become easily addicted to a virtual pet site sometimes without realizing it and it makes it so easy to sit for a long period without realizing it.

I remember when I played Neopets, I think the most time I spent hooked on the game was around 6 hours in one sitting, not something I intended and didn't even realize I had been sitting that long.
With how good the game can go and so much you can do without feeling bored or being repetitive in the game, you wouldn't know when hours have gone by.

I can still vividly remember playing more 6 hours straight. If I remembered it right, it should be 5 years ago that happened. I was playing heavily at the time.

Nope, I don't eat snacks when playing any kind of video games. I don't like my hands being greesy. I eat before I start playing.
When I was younger, I don't mind eating snacks when I'm playing either virtual pet sites games or other console games. I was a careless gamer back in the days.

When I was younger, I don't mind eating snacks when I'm playing either virtual pet sites games or other console games. I was a careless gamer back in the days.
The good thing is that you have matured as a gamer now. I know right from time that I need to take care of my gaming techs.

Yeah, that's very correct. From my experience, it's the more you play is the more you get better at it all round.
Each and every one of us used to be a newbie to a particular game that we are playing. Whether it is pet site games or other video games, it is the more you play that you get to improve in the gaming.

Reactions: Heatman
Each and every one of us used to be a newbie to a particular game that we are playing. Whether it is pet site games or other video games, it is the more you play that you get to improve in the gaming.
No one becomes a pro immediately when they start playing a game or when they were introduced a video game. It is a gradual process that you improve and get better on over a period of time.