Are you into retro games?

Soulwatcher

VPL Elite Member
Approved VPL Writer
Mar 10, 2024
Every once in a while I like to look at videos on YouTube of the games that I used to play when I was a kid. How about you? Are you into retro games?

I've got a video game collection of over 2000 games and they're all retro from the 80's up until the previous generation of consoles. I love a lot of older systems such as the Dreamcast, Master System and Neo Geo Pocket.

Reactions: Soulwatcher
I was a kid, teenager and young adult in the days of retro games. The earliest retro games were basic Nintendo and Atari and the latest was Sega Dreamcast. It would be cool to play those systems again.

I used to be into semi-retro pokemon where I bought a DSi and played pokemon white and black. Super fun times. I came so close to losing on the last character after beating the elite four. Just the smallest bit of health left and ended up winning. So close.

I was a kid, teenager and young adult in the days of retro games. The earliest retro games were basic Nintendo and Atari and the latest was Sega Dreamcast. It would be cool to play those systems again.
I wouldn't mind a NES with all of my old games. I had a big collection until the N64 came old. I sold everything and bought the N64.

If I still had a working Super Nintendo, I would probably play games like I did as a kid. Donkey Kong, Mario, Mrs. Pacman, and Q*Bert to name a few.

I played Mario, Duck Hunt, and Battle City on a Nintendo console when I was a kid. And it was very fun, definitely my favourite retro games. But nowadays, no, I don't play any retro games.