Creature Artist/Colorist for Hire

Skellri

New VPL Member
Apr 12, 2020
NY, USA
Hello! I'm Skellri!

I'm a digital illustrator pursuing a path in creature design! I love fantastical creatures ranging from commonly known mythological beasts, to creatures from Star Wars and Monster Hunter. I also absolutely enamoured by equines and dinosaurs/other paleo creatures! Currently I have a huge interest in the ARPG scene on deviantart, so I've spent a bit of time participating in that! I am relatively familiar with the pet site scene, I've done work for Sylestia, Cybura, Folk of Lore, Faenaria, and helped with assets for other projects here and there as well. I would love to get involved in such work again, but I am also readily available for other positions as well! Anything from game assets to concept art, colorist positions, and illustrative work.

I am most comfortable with animal subjects,
but can edit accessories/hairstyles/etc onto pre-created human linearts (for avatars and such!)
I'm willing to adapt to different subjects as well if discussed!

For more of my work;

deviantart - artstation - twitter

petsite_cr_by_skellri-dc74pfh.png

TENTATIVELY AVAILABLE

Custom creatures designed to your specifications - from existing animals to fantasy creatures of your wildest imagination!
if you dream it, I can do it! I will work closely with you from start to finish to make sure your creature is as close to your vision as possible.

pricing
concepts only - $10 per sketch
-this tier is for SKETCH WORK ONLY. If you only need concept sketches, this tier is what you're looking for!

greyscales (lines + shading) - $20 per creature
- if you need lineart and/or shading done for prexisting creatures in your game (aka you have the concepts already)
this is the tier you're looking for!

full creature design - $50 per creature
- if you need concepts + lineart/shading + markings, this is the tier for you!
it includes up to THREE markings. More can be added for an additional +$15 per marking.

brianna-frisbie-rynoxsheetsm.jpg?1457146668
boofers_by_skellri_db9ci9s_by_skellri-dc

galagriff_by_skellri_dbnvifv_by_skellri-

petsite_genes_by_skellri-dc74pez.png

AVAILABLE

Already have your creatures designed, but need some markings, genes or mutations to customize them?
I can do that as well! Its actually one of my favorite types of art to do.

If you'd like to see more recent examples, here are some of the ARPG designs I've done!
here is also a collection of older gene work I did for some sites!

I work at a rate of $15 per base lineart colored.

(so if you want 3 creatures colored, regardless of whether it is the same gene or not, it would be $45 in total)

FolkSkins.png.aa449a6d1ed506771369103349badfb6.pngbrianna-frisbie-skellri-genework.jpg?146

petsite_items_by_skellri-dc74pet.png

UNAVAILABLE

shop items, loot items ( from hunting, exploring etc), food, craftables, etc
armor and decor are another possibility as well.
I have not yet done any item work! pricing is up for negotiation.
petsite_etc_by_skellri-dc74pfa.png

have something else in mind?

shoot me a PM on discord (skellri#0837)
or email me at:
skellriart@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Just want to say that Skellri has done wonderful work for Faenaria and that we will be continuing to work with her in the future. She's very professional and her designs are always high quality! I highly recommend her!

• Love
Reactions: Skellri