Cryptocurrency

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
What are your thoughts on cryptocurrency? Do you think it’s a good idea to invest in a digital currency or not really?

If you’re a fan of cryptocurrency, what coins do you currently own and what app do you use for your coins?

Reactions: Henrywrites
The cryptocurrency market is insane, especially right now with every big name throwing support back and forth.

I think right now, it is a somewhat interesting concept that can make a great investment, but it's all about timing. I mean, stocks are also all about timing, but crypto is a little different because it's like the wild wild west from everything we know. The fundamentals are completely different, and the wavering support is a little scary.

It's too volatile and hitting way too many roadblocks, being thrown around by Elon and now different countries, that I think in the long run it's going to be a bust.

I personally prefer stocks over crypto, although I was rather amused by doge's insurgence for a moment there.

Reactions: cpvr and Evolution
The cryptocurrency market is insane, especially right now with every big name throwing support back and forth.

I think right now, it is a somewhat interesting concept that can make a great investment, but it's all about timing. I mean, stocks are also all about timing, but crypto is a little different because it's like the wild wild west from everything we know. The fundamentals are completely different, and the wavering support is a little scary.

It's too volatile and hitting way too many roadblocks, being thrown around by Elon and now different countries, that I think in the long run it's going to be a bust.

I personally prefer stocks over crypto, although I was rather amused by doge's insurgence for a moment there.
What stocks are you currently investing in? Also, what coin do you think is the best to invest in(long term)? I recently sold all my dogecoins and reinvested what I had in doge for shiba inu coins.

Hey there! I've been following cryptocurrency for a while now, and it's an interesting and promising technology. Investing in digital currencies can be a good idea, but as with any investment, it's important to research and understand the risks involved.
As for what coins I currently own, I have a small portfolio that includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, and some other altcoins, I use several apps to manage my coins, but my favorite is Coinbase.
On a related note, you might want to check out fbs trading broker apk. It's a user-friendly and reliable platform that can help you invest in various financial instruments, including cryptocurrency. Just be sure to do your due diligence before investing any money!

Last edited:
I started investing in crypto about 3 months ago or so. Ive only invested $100 so far, but that has grown by around $20 so I'm seeing a good return so far. I watch it go up and down and buy low... It can be quite addictive but i guess thats the point lol

I messed around with some apps on my phone trying to earn free bitcoins, and cryptos.
It's not something I'd invest a lot of money into thinking my money is safe.

I have dealt with cryptocurrency in the past to receive payments and such, as well as to help others receive payments if they are unable to use things such as PayPal and for that I do not mind it.

When it comes to investing in crypto, I am very wary of that.

I have dealt with cryptocurrency in the past to receive payments and such, as well as to help others receive payments if they are unable to use things such as PayPal and for that I do not mind it.

When it comes to investing in crypto, I am very wary of that.

Hopefully you cashed in the crypto money you got before it becomes worthless.

Reactions: Shortie
I love it! I've received several Bitcoin donations, which I easily cashed into my US checking account. I also have a "Crypto Visa" which can be used to spend any coins I have in my wallet (it's like a debit card). I haven't invested in crypto, but I like being able to send and receive Bitcoin.

Reactions: cpvr
Bitcoin has tripled. I think it's worth 60k $ now.
You’re right. It’s nearing 70k now. It’s at 69,179.80 atm. Shiba inu is at $0.00003503. It was a lot higher a few days ago. Dogecoin seems to be doing good today as well.

Ethereum’s price is at 3,948.52 right now.
Yeah I retract what I said, it seems to have gone up, but for how long?
Looks like a bull run is in effect.

• Wow
Reactions: zoldos
I guess I am old-fashioned I don't like the idea of cryptocurrency because the bottom can fall out anytime. I still prefer good old paper money lol. The same can be said about paper money the bottom can fall out on paper money as well. But I think there is a greater chance of the bottom falling out on cryptocurrency than paper money.

What are your thoughts on cryptocurrency? Do you think it’s a good idea to invest in a digital currency or not really?

If you’re a fan of cryptocurrency, what coins do you currently own and what app do you use for your coins?

I am a fan of cryptocurrencies. I have the Binance coin (BNB), Solana and a couple of meme coins such as Pepe, Wen and Floki.

I want to position better for the bullrun that is coming in a couple of weeks and I honestly look forward to making some returns on my investments.

Reactions: zoldos