Do women drain all your money?

Jason

Mar 7, 2024
It's expected that they will, but is that misogynist to say that? Anyway, it could go the other way with some lady draining her bank account to impress a man. Well, is all this worth it?

A man should be in control and not let a woman drain them financially. I mean you are supposed to do the ones that you can and leave the rest alone.

Reactions: Jason
Well, that's if you want them to. I have never spent money on a woman which I don't want. If the money is what you're after, sorry love, that's not gonna happen.

I don't drain any man's money 😂. All I can do is drink a few bottles of beer and it doesn't cost much.
It is true that beers doesn't cost a lot of money but there are some whiskeys that cost a very good amount of money. If that is what someone is spending on, they are going to be wasting a good amount of money on alcoholic beverages.

My ex nearly drove me mad but thank God her plans didn't work. I hope to never experience anything or anyone like her in my life again.
Being able to get the right woman who is going to love you without being selfish and manipulative is always very difficult. It's why a lot of people are scared of relationship.