Do You Like Crash Bandicoot?

freelancermaria

25 and UP! VPL Member
Mar 12, 2024
Crash Bandicoot is an iconic and beloved video game that first made its debut in the 90s. It has a captivating storyline that takes on an adventure with the main protagonist. The game features levels that are designed to be both challenging and entertaining. Each level is unique and entails fast reflexes and some problem-solving skills to beat the enemies that come your way. As you progress through the game, the challenges become more complex, motivating players to continue playing and discover new tricks to overcome them. I love the colorful characters in Crash Bandicoot. Each character has its own charm that makes the game more enjoyable. What do you think of this game?

Last edited:
I love Crash Bandicoot! I always remember when my brothers got a PS1 for Christmas and they got Crash Bandicoot with it, I would always jump on and play when they were out with friends, they never seemed to happy to see me on the console when they got home though LOL

• Love
Reactions: freelancermaria
It's okay I guess but crash team racing is a game I bought for the switch when I had it and I think that's a much funner game. I never played crash bandicoot growing up like some people did.

Reactions: freelancermaria
I love Crash Bandicoot! I always remember when my brothers got a PS1 for Christmas and they got Crash Bandicoot with it, I would always jump on and play when they were out with friends, they never seemed to happy to see me on the console when they got home though LOL
LOL. Perhaps they want to keep it all to themselves?

I have fond memories of playing that game on the PlayStation 1. It was one of those games that could easily absorb me for hours on end. The graphics, storyline, and gameplay were all great.