Do you play any mobile virtual pet games?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Mobile pet games are only available if you download them from the google play store or the app store on iPhones.

So, do you play any mobile pet games? What mobile pet games do you like to like to play?

Some of my favorite mobile pet games are the following ;

1. Cat Sim Online
2. Stray Cat Simulator
3. My Talking Tom
4. My Doumi
5. Cthulhu Virtual Pet

Reactions: cpvr
I've played a few, but none of them kept my interest long enough to keep them.
The pokeman hack games in Play Store are fun. The apps usually disappear, and appear again under a new name.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
I've played a few, but none of them kept my interest long enough to keep them.
The pokeman hack games in Play Store are fun. The apps usually disappear, and appear again under a new name.
I keep wondering why those pokeman hack games in Play Store keep getting changed to a new name like it's a new game? My thoughts it's probably as a result of dealing with copyright issues.

As much as I know there are virtual pet games on mobile, it's not been something I have looked into but now I have seen this thread, I am curious and will be taking a look to see what I can find.

For anyone who has played pet games on mobile, would you recommend any to someone new and looking for one to start?

As much as I know there are virtual pet games on mobile, it's not been something I have looked into but now I have seen this thread, I am curious and will be taking a look to see what I can find.

For anyone who has played pet games on mobile, would you recommend any to someone new and looking for one to start?
Hey @Shortie I've listed a good number of virtual pet games on mobile phone above. They are one's I would recommend for anyone who's interested in giving such game a go.

I remember Talking Tom and Pou. My sister downloaded these app before and I believe she liked it.
As for me, I am into simulations, I played Farmville: Farm Animals. I like it because it tested my organizational skills. Where to put this and that. However, after playing for many times, I stopped it though I still have it on my phone. I just don't like the in-app purchases.

I remember Talking Tom and Pou. My sister downloaded these app before and I believe she liked it.
As for me, I am into simulations, I played Farmville: Farm Animals. I like it because it tested my organizational skills. Where to put this and that. However, after playing for many times, I stopped it though I still have it on my phone. I just don't like the in-app purchases.
Talking Tom was actually kind of annoying to me. I never liked the game, it was why I didn't play it for that long and moved on from it. I would say it's the only pet game which I didn't quite enjoy playing.

During the height of the pandemic, I found comfort in playing My Talking Tom on my Android phone. As an animal lover, I loved the ability to adopt and raise a virtual cat in the game. Taking care of my virtual pet was a peaceful experience, especially because I already have four adopted cats in my home. The option to chat with Tom was one of the game's standout elements for me, adding a fun and collaborative touch to the experience.

During the height of the pandemic, I found comfort in playing My Talking Tom on my Android phone. As an animal lover, I loved the ability to adopt and raise a virtual cat in the game. Taking care of my virtual pet was a peaceful experience, especially because I already have four adopted cats in my home. The option to chat with Tom was one of the game's standout elements for me, adding a fun and collaborative touch to the experience.
My little sisters never got tired of playing My Talking Tom using my Android smartphone. They kept playing it to the point where I started falling in love with the pet game.

Reactions: Henrywrites
I have not tried a pet game on the phone, but I'm willing to try one if it can be played for 30 minutes at a time and still get stuff done. Because I don't want to get wrapped up in a game that I start playing 10+ hours a day again.

I have not tried a pet game on the phone, but I'm willing to try one if it can be played for 30 minutes at a time and still get stuff done. Because I don't want to get wrapped up in a game that I start playing 10+ hours a day again.
It's all about the control you have on your will to do things. Even if you can play for 30 minutes and get things done, if you don't have the will-power to stop and do other things, you will keep playing nonstop for hours.

My little sisters never got tired of playing My Talking Tom using my Android smartphone. They kept playing it to the point where I started falling in love with the pet game.

Talking Tom is one of the most exciting virtual pet games on mobile. I fell in love with it the first time that I played it. So, this is no surprise as the game is worth playing.

It's all about the control you have on your will to do things. Even if you can play for 30 minutes and get things done, if you don't have the will-power to stop and do other things, you will keep playing nonstop for hours.
I know I have low willpower when it comes to stopping video games. This is one of the reasons why I am not playing video games at the moment. I feel like I need more time away from video games to strengthen my resolve.

I know I have low willpower when it comes to stopping video games. This is one of the reasons why I am not playing video games at the moment. I feel like I need more time away from video games to strengthen my resolve.
All the best mate. You know what's best for you and it's good to work on it when it's not too late. When you come back to playing, you're going to be better.

This have happened to me some years ago. I was equally addicted too, I'm still now too but I found a way to focus more on my priorities first before gaming.