Do you play any mobile virtual pet games?

This have happened to me some years ago. I was equally addicted too, I'm still now too but I found a way to focus more on my priorities first before gaming.
It is not just in video game that it's difficult for you to beat addiction. It is a habit that have been rooted in yourself which will take a long time before you can be able to get it out.

Reactions: Heatman
It is not just in video game that it's difficult for you to beat addiction. It is a habit that have been rooted in yourself which will take a long time before you can be able to get it out.
It is never easy when you are seriously addicted to playing any particular kind of video game. It is going to even cost you more harm than good over a period of time.

Dogotchi is a delightful mobile pet game I played recently. Every dog lover will enjoy playing Dogotchi. The game contains 12 dog breeds in total.

It is never easy when you are seriously addicted to playing any particular kind of video game. It is going to even cost you more harm than good over a period of time.
I agree it's not easy, I was in total denial and didn't want to admit to it. But finally, a brick fell out of the sky and hit me in the head and I was like what am I doing with my life? Is this how I want to spend the rest of my life sitting in front of a TV playing video games 70+ hours a week? Or do I want to get back out there and experience life again and it was a no-brainer for me. Video games had to go.

I agree it's not easy, I was in total denial and didn't want to admit to it. But finally, a brick fell out of the sky and hit me in the head and I was like what am I doing with my life? Is this how I want to spend the rest of my life sitting in front of a TV playing video games 70+ hours a week? Or do I want to get back out there and experience life again and it was a no-brainer for me. Video games had to go.
As far as I'm concerned, I believe that you made the right decision because it is something that will eventually help out your life for the better good and also with your relationship as well.

I agree, it is going to be a new me because I am never going to let gaming interfere with real life again.
It's the right thing to do because when you cut out those whom are supposed to be in your life because you gave into the pleasure of gaming, when you will need those people in your life, they might scorn you for rejecting them before.

It's the right thing to do because when you cut out those whom are supposed to be in your life because you gave into the pleasure of gaming, when you will need those people in your life, they might scorn you for rejecting them before.
I am always the kind of person that treats people exactly the same way they have treated me. If you have in any time treated me like I'm not worth anything, there is no way I'm going to give you attention when you need it from me.