Do you prefer to play Sim games or Pet sites?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Which type of game are you a bigger fan of, sims or pet games? How many sims are you a member of? How many pet games are you a member of? What sims do you enjoy playing the most? What pet games do you like to play on? Are sims better than pet sites or are pet games better than sims? Sims and pet sites are both quite popular, but which type of game would you prefer to play for the rest of your live if one wasn’t exactly available on the internet?

I don't even know what a pet game is. lol
It’s an online game where you can take care of your own virtual pet. They’re basically a simulation of raising a real life animal. You feed them, play with them, explore with them, battle with them, breed them, etc.

Every game has different features and things to do though.

There’s browser based pet games, mobile pet games, hand held pet games and video game pet games.

Reactions: zoldos
There's a way I see both of them as the same thing because of the similarities they come with in being a sort of simulation based. I must admit that I tend to play Sim games a lot more than pet games.

There's a way I see both of them as the same thing because of the similarities they come with in being a sort of simulation based. I must admit that I tend to play Sim games a lot more than pet games.

That's the truth. They have more similarities then bigger differences. It is all about making a decision based on preference on which one to go for.

That's the truth. They have more similarities then bigger differences. It is all about making a decision based on preference on which one to go for.
Depending on the kind of simulation games you're playing, you may have to do more than you would on a pet site game. It's the features available on the particular pet site game you're playing that will determine how close it's related to the other sim games.

This is a tough one to choose from because I feel I like both sim games and pet games equally and choosing between the two is very difficult.
Actually, there's no harm in playing both Sim games and pet site games. For as long as you have the time to play them, they can be enjoyed very well. I've been doing so for years without any problems.

I play both of them depending on what my mood is interested in getting into. I love pet site games and also feel the same way about simulation games.
What's your best simulation game that you have played so far? I know the Sims franchise have been very good over the years.