Do you still watch music channels?

Shortie

90 And Up! VPL Member
Approved VPL Writer
Feb 18, 2024
England, UK
Music channels were always something I used to enjoy watching when I was younger. I would always have the channel playing in the background for a variety of different songs to play whilst I was busy.

Do you still watch music channels?

Reactions: cpvr
MTV and Bet were my favorite music channels growing up, but I don’t watch music channels anymore. I watch music videos from time to time on Youtube, but I’d rather play the songs without a video on Spotify or Apple music.

MTV and Bet were my favorite music channels growing up, but I don’t watch music channels anymore. I watch music videos from time to time on Youtube, but I’d rather play the songs without a video on Spotify or Apple music.

YouTube has taken over what we used to experience by watching on TV. Nowadays, I can watch any music that I wish to watch by going on the YouTube channel, and it has been an awesome experience.

OMG how can I forget about MTV, I can still remember when Micael Jackson's "Thriller" was released. It was my favorite video for the longest time and it is still one of my favorite music videos.
MTV have always been a very popular music channel. I can never forget all the memories I had with so many music I watched on it.

Reactions: Soulwatcher
OMG how can I forget about MTV, I can still remember when Micael Jackson's "Thriller" was released. It was my favorite video for the longest time and it is still one of my favorite music videos.
I loved watching it all the time as a teenager. It used to be so exciting waiting for a new music video to be released exclusively on Mtv or BET. Thriller was a good song and the video was great too.

There was another music station that was on Friday nights though. It was called Street flava. They aired a lot of underground rap music videos and upcoming songs. It was on fox.

Reactions: Soulwatcher
Very nice, and how much is your cable bill every month? I only pay $60 a month for 1,200mbps internet from Xfinity.
That's a good deal. My g/f and I are planning on getting 1 gigabit fiber for $89 a month. We currently pay $59 for 300 meg fiber.

I actually watch a few every now and then. There is a really 1960's channel here in the UK which i like to put on in the background, great way of hearing stuff I've never encountered before.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
I actually watch a few every now and then. There is a really 1960's channel here in the UK which i like to put on in the background, great way of hearing stuff I've never encountered before.
The good thing about listening to such channel is that you get to enjoy something unique different from the regulars we hear now everyday.

That's a good deal. My g/f and I are planning on getting 1 gigabit fiber for $89 a month. We currently pay $59 for 300 meg fiber.
I wish I could get fiber here I would sign up for it for sure. But unfortunately, Xfinity 1,200mbps down and 38mbps up is the best that I can get.