Do you still watch music channels?

I wish I could get fiber here I would sign up for it for sure. But unfortunately, Xfinity 1,200mbps down and 38mbps up is the best that I can get.
The most important thing is that what you're getting right now is still being able to serve you I suppose? If it doesn't, you have to find a better alternative.

I was a lot more obsessed with music listening while younger. Now that I'm in my late 40s, I rarely seek out music, but enjoy it when I hear it. For instance, this restaurant in Nashville I visit plays cool vintage music over the speakers.

Reactions: cpvr and Ja sa bong
I was a lot more obsessed with music listening while younger. Now that I'm in my late 40s, I rarely seek out music, but enjoy it when I hear it. For instance, this restaurant in Nashville I visit plays cool vintage music over the speakers.
A good restaurant always have a touch of good music playing for their customers. I can't sit comfortably in a restaurant without music playing there.

A good restaurant always have a touch of good music playing for their customers. I can't sit comfortably in a restaurant without music playing there.
The music at a lot of restaurants is lame. I mean, how much more Rod Stewart can I take at IHOP, lol? Anyway, the good ones in town are this Wendy's that plays 80s stuff and those KFC restaurants with the vintage soul music.

Reactions: Heatman
I actually watch a few every now and then. There is a really 1960's channel here in the UK which i like to put on in the background, great way of hearing stuff I've never encountered before.

That's pretty awesome. Getting to listen to old songs from the old is just a great idea on listening to classical songs.

The most important thing is that what you're getting right now is still being able to serve you I suppose? If it doesn't, you have to find a better alternative.
The only other option here is 25down and 2 up lol. So I am stuck using Xfinity. I don't mind Xfinity I just wish there were more upload speed.

The music at a lot of restaurants is lame. I mean, how much more Rod Stewart can I take at IHOP, lol? Anyway, the good ones in town are this Wendy's that plays 80s stuff and those KFC restaurants with the vintage soul music.
Totally agreed. I have never looked up to restaurant's music as a reason for going there. If their food isn't that good, I'm not even considering it.

Some songs that I memorized and dancing were as a result of watching music channel. I had enough good memories while growing up with MTV, I can say that I enjoyed my childhood with that channel. Currently, I prefer playing music without video on Boomplay or Spotify.

Reactions: Heatman
Some songs that I memorized and dancing were as a result of watching music channel. I had enough good memories while growing up with MTV, I can say that I enjoyed my childhood with that channel. Currently, I prefer playing music without video on Boomplay or Spotify.
Back in the days, those channels give us a lot of lovely music which you can hardly forget even today no matter how long it has been. It's those memories that have made them aged so well.