Hate

There will always be haters. People hate on others success. I just go with the flow, you can love me or hate me. I don't care.

Hate will not end, but it can be reduced. However, though, the attempts to reduce hate by the American society, for instance, is laughably fake and seems planned. Anyway, it's better than some society that promotes hatred, and there is an effect on the people in that situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henrywrites
Hate will not end, but it can be reduced. However, though, the attempts to reduce hate by the American society, for instance, is laughably fake and seems planned. Anyway, it's better than some society that promotes hatred, and there is an effect on the people in that situation.

This is where some people don't want to agree with what is happening. Life is always about hate and love. The presence of both brings a balance and that is the angle that we should always look at most of the times.

Reactions: Jason
Hate sucks, so many people are full of hate these days. Just look at all the hate crimes still going on to this day. I honestly think if you do a hate crime you should get life in prison. People would start thinking twice about doing hate crimes.

It's not going to happen. Some human beings doesn't have any love for their fellow human beings. It's why some shoot up others without any kind of provocation.

You can't stop hate, but being a good person can reduce a lot of it. However, being a good person also means doing good at work, cleaning your home etc.. Not doing those things can piss people off and then the racist side of them comes out.

Do you think the emotion of hate will ever disappear from humans?
It's part of being human. But on that note, it isn't always a negative connotation. Someone can "hate" being mistreated, and therefore make a stand. Or you can "hate" your job, prompting you to get a better one, etc.

It's part of being human. But on that note, it isn't always a negative connotation. Someone can "hate" being mistreated, and therefore make a stand. Or you can "hate" your job, prompting you to get a better one, etc.
That's a good point. Actually, I don't want to love everyone or everyone to love me. It's because some people are amoral trash.

Reactions: zoldos
A good point as well. I tend to stick to, my family and friends, and just don't give a crap about anyone else.
They are actually the ones that matters most because when things are going haywire for you, they are likely the ones that are going to turn up for you.

That's too extreme.
I'm a Misanthrope. I dislike the human species. In general, all we do is destroy nature, fight, murder one another, try to collect as much wealth as possible without caring about the poor, etc. etc. Humans are the biggest problem with this world. I really wish there was an extinction event. Let the world go back to nature, as it had been for millions and millions of years before man. We've been in existence for a mere fraction of a second on the grand scale. What have we accomplished? Nothing but death and destruction.

Just my opinion.

I'll admit, I'm jaded since I was a cashier and worked customer service for many years, and I saw the absolute worst in humanity. People shit on me all day, and no one freaking cared. I'm also an Empath, so I experience emotions to a degree much higher than others, so hatred and injustice hit me a LOT harder....

Reactions: Jason