Hate

No matter what we do, there will always be someone who hates on someone or something and that is something we will never be able to banish.

It would be nice to have no hate in the world but it's impossible.

No matter what we do, there will always be someone who hates on someone or something and that is something we will never be able to banish.

I must sadly agree. What a shame. Our species could accomplish so much if we all put aside our stupid personal grievances, and worked together toward common goals....

That's what I do, I stick to my family and friends and don't worry about what other people are doing that doesn't affect me.
Exactly! As long as what they are doing doesn't have any kind of ripple effects on me, I wouldn't worry about them too much. I will make sure to mind my own business.

In as much as it sounds funny but it's the actual reality of what is happening today with how social media have been impacting on people negatively.
As sort of mentioned in another post, so many people are drunk or high while on social media platforms, so why are we shocked at what's going on?

As sort of mentioned in another post, so many people are drunk or high while on social media platforms, so why are we shocked at what's going on?
The shock is always going to be there because you will keep seeing things that you have never seen before or expected for it to happen on social media constantly occurring on daily basis.

The real problem with the world is the most people no longer mind their own business but want to get into other people's business.
Well, I see what you're saying, but I was under the mistaken impression social media is a place for debate, but it's more for people blowing off steam.

Well, I see what you're saying, but I was under the mistaken impression social media is a place for debate, but it's more for people blowing off steam.
Yep, it's a space where they do anything they like without the fear of any serious consequences. The worst that could happen is having their accounts banned.

Yes, I agree there are way too many busybodies in this world that should just mind their own business.
Do you mean judging people? Yeah, that's how all politics is going. That's why I don't like political topics to a large degree, but will do post exchanges, nonetheless.

This is the reason I am of the opinion that we shouldn't always look at pleasing anyone at all. There is no point as our happiness should be what matters to us a lot. As long as we are happy, every hater can do what they want.

Do you mean judging people? Yeah, that's how all politics is going. That's why I don't like political topics to a large degree, but will do post exchanges, nonetheless.
I meant people getting into your business and telling you what you should and shouldn't do. That has happened to me from my friends in the past on Facebook.

I meant people getting into your business and telling you what you should and shouldn't do. That has happened to me from my friends in the past on Facebook.
Yeah, that exists because of family and narrow-minded friends. You can't really be yourself. I suppose the answer to that problem is make your posts where certain people can't read them.