Have you ever been addicted to a virtual pet game?

Shortie

VPL Veteran
Approved VPL Writer
Feb 18, 2024
England, UK
For any of us who have played virtual pet games in the past, you will know just how addictive they can get and how much time you can spend on them without realizing and then being shocked that you spent so much time on the game.

Of all the pet games you have played in the past, have you ever been addicted to one of them? Which one was it?

I haven't been addicted to a virtual pet game. But I have been addicted to an MMORPG called Elder Scrolls Online. 3 months ago I was playing it 70+ hours a week. I have been on a 3-month break from video games because am afraid that I will go right back to Elder Scrolls Online. I will probably start gaming again in the next 3 months. That is if I feel like I can control myself. And even then I am going to be playing phone games.

I haven't been addicted to any pet games since childhood till date. I can like them very well, play them very well but I haven't get the energy to put all my strength in being addictive to one, maybe I think I have many things distracting me that made me like that.