Hello!

prisma

New VPL Member
Jun 16, 2020
USA
Been poking around here for the past couple weeks and wanted to finally say hi! I'm working on creating a pet site with my partner (I draw and he codes) and hope this place will be a good source of inspiration and feedback :) Here's a little art preview of some of the creatures I've been making! My style is simplistic but I hope you'll find them cute ❤️Feel free to follow me on twitter (@wyspic) if you like my style, I'm posting new critters every day.

grouppic.png

Been poking around here for the past couple weeks and wanted to finally say hi! I'm working on creating a pet site with my partner (I draw and he codes) and hope this place will be a good source of inspiration and feedback :) Here's a little art preview of some of the creatures I've been making! My style is simplistic but I hope you'll find them cute ❤Feel free to follow me on twitter (@wyspic) if you like my style, I'm posting new critters every day.

View attachment 181

Welcome, Prisma! Do you have a link to your pet site? I'd love to add it to my Discord for everyone to view.

Welcome to the community @prisma! How’s everything going for you?
Thank you! Things have been going well ♥️

Hello! Art looks really cute!
Thanks, that means a lot! :)

@prisma they look amazing! :)

Welcome.. :D
Thank you! Happy to be here :)

Welcome, Prisma! Do you have a link to your pet site? I'd love to add it to my Discord for everyone to view.
Not yet! It's something that we're working on slowly. I'm curious about your discord though!

Reactions: cpvr
Thank you! Things have been going well ♥

Thanks, that means a lot! :)

Thank you! Happy to be here :)

Not yet! It's something that we're working on slowly. I'm curious about your discord though!
You’re welcome! How long have you and your partner been working on your pet site? We can’t wait to see more previews!!

You’re welcome! How long have you and your partner been working on your pet site? We can’t wait to see more previews!!
I'm wrapped up in work and art fight at the moment but next month I'll continue working on my creatures! I have about 30 (60 if you count adult and baby separately) sketched up atm :) We've been working on it since early June so it has a long way to go still!

I'm wrapped up in work and art fight at the moment but next month I'll continue working on my creatures! I have about 30 (60 if you count adult and baby separately) sketched up atm :) We've been working on it since early June so it has a long way to go still!

My what a cute looking batty. *hugs you* I am a big fan of bat characters and your avatar looks really cute.