How are you feeling today?

I’m feeling good today. My sister came over to visit with my nieces and nephew. It’s always great to spend time with them!

I am not feeling well, a bit overstimulated, and depressed. I am going to call my doctor in the morning because I have been battling depression for a week now.
Sorry to hear about all your passing through and I hope that you can manage to sort this problem in a positive way as quickly as possible. Depression is never easy on anyone. I'm having a good day so far.

Sorry to hear about all your passing through and I hope that you can manage to sort this problem in a positive way as quickly as possible. Depression is never easy on anyone. I'm having a good day so far.
I am feeling better now I called my doctor and he had me increase one of my meds and I am feeling much better now. He lowered it 2 months ago because I was having a slight side effect. But I would rather live with the side effect than the major depression I was experiencing.

Reactions: Ja sa bong
I am feeling better now I called my doctor and he had me increase one of my meds and I am feeling much better now. He lowered it 2 months ago because I was having a slight side effect. But I would rather live with the side effect than the major depression I was experiencing.
As long as the side effects are not life threatening, it's a good decision. Unfortunately, some depression takes like forever to be completely healed from.

I am feeling tired today and have a storm headache. We do have a lot of rain and some thunder storms around at the moment.

Got quite a bit done today though so I am feeling good about that.

I am exhausted today, I slept 13hrs and I am still tired. But I better wake up soon because my grandson is coming over in a few hours. And he has more energy than the energizer bunny lol.

Some days, we feel good, and there are days we may wish to be alone and away from people. How will you say that you are feeling today?
I am feeling happy and good right now. Sometimes, I feel lonely and only wish to stay alone, very far from people. Anyway, that day is not yet here. Let me enjoy my happy mood right away.

I am feeling okay today. Still dealing with symptoms from an illness that hit me last weekend smh.🤦🏿‍♂️