If you had a time machine and could go back in time, where would you go?

Soulwatcher

VPL Elite Member
Approved VPL Writer
Mar 10, 2024
If I could go back in time and see and do anything. I would go back in time and see Jimi Hendrix in concert. I would give all the money in the world just to see one concert. How about you? If you had a time machine and could go back in time, where would you go?

Reactions: cpvr
If I could go back in time and see and do anything. I would go back in time and see Jimi Hendrix in concert. I would give all the money in the world just to see one concert. How about you? If you had a time machine and could go back in time, where would you go?

I don't look back. I always believe that the past is the past and there is literally nothing that you are going to do about it. However, if given the opportunity, I would like to go back to the era Roman empires dominated.

This is a good question. As much as I wouldn't say that I dislike how my life went fully as I have kids and I do not regret that, if I was given a chance to go back in time to change anything, it would be to go back to when I was 16 years old and make a different decision on I was in a relationship with.