Looking for game suggestions!

OurMasterAM

New VPL Member
Aug 12, 2022
Australia
Hi! Ever since a pal got me back into Flight Rising + introduced me to Goatlings, I've been searching for more virtual pet sites. I joined DragonCave and Poppy Seed Pets, and am looking for more. I know everyone likes different things in a game, so I'll list what sort of things I'm looking for.

• Light or nonexistant on microtransactions and membership & premium members not having a big advantage over free2play players. I don't mind things like Flight Rising (gems are currency not used for much so it isn't toooooo much of an advantage) and Goatlings (same deal as FR + has a one-off cheap membership price).
  • I don't mind if it has breeding, or a paint-brush/costume deal :)
  • I'm not looking for games based around real life creatures (unless it's in a silly fashion like Poppy Seed Pets). Things like dragons, mermaids, custom species, or even inanimate objects are welcome!
  • One thing I'm looking for the most is a game that offers things for you to do. Like minigames or such. While FR and Goatlings have minigames, FR only allows a certain amount of profit a day, and Goatlings every game has a cooldown time before you can play again. If there's any virtual pet game that offers more for the player to do, I'd love it.
  • Unlike the previous things, a requirement for me is to not have any NFT/Etherium/Blockchain technology.
I know it's unlikely there's a game that'd me all of that criteria, so don't feel like you can't suggest something that conflicts with my preferred features! I'm willing to give most anything a go :> I thank you for reading.

Hi! Ever since a pal got me back into Flight Rising + introduced me to Goatlings, I've been searching for more virtual pet sites. I joined DragonCave and Poppy Seed Pets, and am looking for more. I know everyone likes different things in a game, so I'll list what sort of things I'm looking for.

• Light or nonexistant on microtransactions and membership & premium members not having a big advantage over free2play players. I don't mind things like Flight Rising (gems are currency not used for much so it isn't toooooo much of an advantage) and Goatlings (same deal as FR + has a one-off cheap membership price).
  • I don't mind if it has breeding, or a paint-brush/costume deal :)
  • I'm not looking for games based around real life creatures (unless it's in a silly fashion like Poppy Seed Pets). Things like dragons, mermaids, custom species, or even inanimate objects are welcome!
  • One thing I'm looking for the most is a game that offers things for you to do. Like minigames or such. While FR and Goatlings have minigames, FR only allows a certain amount of profit a day, and Goatlings every game has a cooldown time before you can play again. If there's any virtual pet game that offers more for the player to do, I'd love it.
  • Unlike the previous things, a requirement for me is to not have any NFT/Etherium/Blockchain technology.
I know it's unlikely there's a game that'd me all of that criteria, so don't feel like you can't suggest something that conflicts with my preferred features! I'm willing to give most anything a go :> I thank you for reading.
You should try out Meow Playground. It has cute animations and nothing so complicated. I def recommend!

DragonCave have been one of my favorite so far. It's a very good pet site game. Also, for the fact that I'm a dragon fan, it made it easy to play the game. Marapets have been recommended and it's another I would suggest for you to get into. Also, Subeta is another option to choose from.

DragonCave have been one of my favorite so far. It's a very good pet site game. Also, for the fact that I'm a dragon fan, it made it easy to play the game. Marapets have been recommended and it's another I would suggest for you to get into. Also, Subeta is another option to choose from.

The name sounds cool. I'm also a fan of Dragon/Dinosaur type games.

How are the graphics on DragonCave?

Reactions: Ja sa bong
The name sounds cool. I'm also a fan of Dragon/Dinosaur type games.

How are the graphics on DragonCave?
The graphics of the game is good in my opinion. You know that when it comes to appreciating graphics, it's usually subjective but I will rate it 7/10.

The graphics of the game is good in my opinion. You know that when it comes to appreciating graphics, it's usually subjective but I will rate it 7/10.
I looked it up looks pretty cool the searching caves for eggs seems like a good idea. I might give it a try when I have better internet.