Nintendogs!

Elseb

Apr 16, 2024

Probably one of the best known Virtual Pet games as it sold a hell of a lot of copies on the Nintendo DS, did you play the game? Imagine all those carts that never get played anymore....

Reactions: cpvr
Played it on a friend's device, it is a cute game and a nice time killer. Kind of surprised Nintendo hasn't done more with the series.

I think they made a game on the Switch similar but didn't put a massive amount of advertising into it which is sad. I definitely think it could be a good series moving forward.

I loved Nintendogs! I believe we still have the game in storage somewhere as my daughter kept her copy of the game and I know we still have a Nintendo DS in storage too.

It would be awesome to go back to the game at some point, not sure if the game we have would still work.

I loved Nintendogs! I believe we still have the game in storage somewhere as my daughter kept her copy of the game and I know we still have a Nintendo DS in storage too.

It would be awesome to go back to the game at some point, not sure if the game we have would still work.
The cartridge will be fine and the original save file will be on it which would be good for you to see! That virtual pet needs you... :ROFLMAO: